PDA

View Full Version : 8.1L tuning need some help with ltft's

smokin6.5l
January 16th, 2015, 04:46 PM
Lookin for a little coaching here. i have been doing the calc.ve tuning and i am noticing that i have some positive ltft's any input is appreciated. i have attached both my most recent log data and tune. i have a cam in this truck so any help is appreciated. ps i dont have a wideband at the moment

Tinbender59
January 17th, 2015, 01:14 PM
how are you getting any reliable data with out a WB?? I would like to know, as I have wiped out 2 WB O2 sensors just learning this stuff?? I'm not sure it can be done??

smokin6.5l
January 17th, 2015, 02:28 PM
i guess that im not. what is the most user friendly wideband for a decent price that is user friendly cause i guess i will be buying one sooner than later.i almost wish that there was someone in my area that i could borrow one from.

Tinbender59
January 17th, 2015, 02:49 PM
I picked up a LC1 seemed to have a good rep, just be sure to Not leave it on unless the motor is running. :doh2: a thought just hit me, tie into the oil pressure switch (or install a 2nd one) use the feed to control a relay that powers up the LC1. A second switch would work best after thinking about it. :thumb_yello:

smokin6.5l
January 17th, 2015, 03:54 PM
i know its probably not a bright question but would i need 2 wb02 sensors or could i get by with one

Tinbender59
January 17th, 2015, 04:28 PM
I using 1 no need in the cost of 2, actually Mathematically it may be easer for the program with only 1???? I'm just a tight wad!!! lol