PDA

View Full Version : Stock Files

BigCE
January 26th, 2015, 04:51 AM
I am looking for the stock LML files if anyone has them saved and is willing to share them I would greatly appreciate it. I would even pay $$ for them within reason. I'm not looking for one particular one but rather all of them or as many as possible.

I apparently missed the boat on this one should have grabbed them when they were still online they appear to have been taken down now or at least I cant find them.:help2: Any help would be great PM me if you can help me out.

Thanks guys,:thumb_yello:

BigCE
January 28th, 2015, 04:03 PM
Thanks guys, A few members helped me out.

Got a few files now but nothing for the 2015s does anybody have those yet?

THEFERMANATOR
January 29th, 2015, 01:37 PM
Thanks guys, A few members helped me out.

Got a few files now but nothing for the 2015s does anybody have those yet?

I've got quite a few 2015 files. Don't know if they are old or updated ones. PM me an email address and I will try and get them out to you in the next couple days(they're on another computer I don't use often because of the program I needed to unzip them).

BigCE
January 29th, 2015, 01:56 PM
PM Sent thx.

rubbersidedown
February 9th, 2015, 02:06 AM
I would also like to get this info... thanks

LMMPerrona
February 15th, 2015, 03:37 AM
Pm me email, I Wil share what I have.

Catsrules
February 19th, 2015, 07:05 PM
Sorry to highjack this post, but I have been looking for some stock LML files as well, if anyone is willing. I have been scouring the internet looking for some stocks to play with but no luck so far. Like BigCE I would like as many as possible :)

Any help would be much appreciated
You can PM me if your are willing to share

Thanks

LMMPerrona
February 20th, 2015, 02:41 AM
Tried PM you and no success. It's saying you have chosen not to receive.

Catsrules
February 20th, 2015, 03:34 PM
That is weird, I have everything turned on as far as I know. Maybe it is because my account is new. Let me try to PM you.

*edit* OK I sent you a message. hopefully you got that