PDA

View Full Version : Are there circuit board schematics for the LS1B pcms out there?

bubba68ss
January 27th, 2015, 08:01 PM
I have an 02 PCM that runs the truck fine except the fuel pump pin doesn't produce any voltage (customer had to jump it with a paper clip. He gave me the PCM). Is it possible to fix this?

DURAtotheMAX
January 28th, 2015, 01:30 AM
I have an 02 PCM that runs the truck fine except the fuel pump pin doesn't produce any voltage (customer had to jump it with a paper clip. He gave me the PCM). Is it possible to fix this?

Its a low-side-driver control.........its not going to produce any positive voltage. It pulls the pin to ground to trigger a relay.

400ss
January 28th, 2015, 03:15 AM
Fuel Pump Pin produces Positive voltage, Fans produces ground

DURAtotheMAX
January 28th, 2015, 04:56 AM
oooooops!!! Yep, sorry about that, I was wrong. I had Duramax schematics on the screen (which is low side driver) and glanced at them, accidentally thinking/ASSuming I had the LS1b schematic on the screen.

400ss
January 28th, 2015, 05:44 AM
oooooops!!! Yep, sorry about that, I was wrong. I had Duramax schematics on the screen (which is low side driver) and glanced at them, accidentally thinking/ASSuming I had the LS1b schematic on the screen.

all the time im doing a stand alone harness i have to recheck this cause i always forgot if it is posi signal or ground :doh2: