PDA

View Full Version : EFILive training in Liberty Hill, TX at Hamilton Cams

zfuller123
January 28th, 2015, 06:24 PM
We are pleased to announce that we have confirmed another EFILive Diesel Training class in 2015 to be held in Liberty Hill, TX at Hamilton Cam's shop.

The class will be held April 18-19th. Sign ups are now available on our website. You can sign up and register here: Texas Training (http://www.starlitediesel.com/EFILive-Diesel-Training-in-Liberty-Hills-TX-April-18-19th-CLASS-TX15.htm)

Please let us know any questions you may have. You can email us directly at sales@starlitediesel.com

Thanks!

-->Zach

zfuller123
March 27th, 2015, 04:49 AM
This class has been cancelled due to Hamilton moving their research facility (sold the building to move to a new building). We will not be able to hold class there in April, but will be looking to hold a class somewhere towards central Texas this fall. We tried to make it work out but with the Schedule they have to keep to get things moved and relocating the dyno, etc - the class is not able to happen at this time. We look forward to returning to Hamilton's place or somewhere else in the general area this fall!

stang_j_99
May 13th, 2015, 03:46 PM
Hay Zach, is there gonna be any more EFI live training in Texas for 2015'? If so whats pricing on it? Tired of dealership life and have decided to go out on my own in the future. Also wanna be able to start doing my own custom tunes at some point.

Thanks Jason.

zfuller123
May 14th, 2015, 03:26 AM
There is a shop that wants to hold a class closer to Dallas, I haven't made contact with them yet but need to. I'm thinking later in the year though more towards October or November and see if we can get some people interested.

McDowell
June 29th, 2015, 05:15 PM
There is a shop that wants to hold a class closer to Dallas, I haven't made contact with them yet but need to. I'm thinking later in the year though more towards October or November and see if we can get some people interested.

im down with this!!!

knalb
October 10th, 2015, 12:39 PM
Any word on that Texas class? I'm just getting back into a CTD after a couple years overseas, and would like to do it right this time, starting with EFILive.

Road
October 10th, 2015, 12:53 PM
I could be in on a class close to Dallas

Move'n Up
October 14th, 2015, 04:50 AM
Count me in on a Dallas class as well. This fall/winter would be perfect!

zfuller123
October 14th, 2015, 04:57 AM
We're working on getting one sorted out guys. Hoping to have it in the Dallas/Ft. Worth general vicinity at least. Got a couple shops to pick from and see if we can work out arrangements for late January is when I'm aiming for to give people time to plan and make arrangements for travel (if needed), etc. as well as to not make the holidays anymore hectic than they already are. We will keep you posted

zfuller123
October 26th, 2015, 05:41 AM
Well, training for Texas is on! It will be in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. We will start a new thread as details become available for it and get our website updated for sign ups and registration so you can secure your spot in the class. This should be done by the end of the day today! The training will be January 30-31st.

Move'n Up
October 26th, 2015, 09:06 AM
Excellent, glad to hear it!

Move'n Up
October 31st, 2015, 06:30 AM
Signed up a looking forward to it.

http://www.starlitediesel.com/EFILive-Diesel-Training-in-Ft-Worth-TX-January-30-31st-CLASS-TX16.htm