PDA

View Full Version : Timing Calculator

BigCE
January 30th, 2015, 04:18 PM
Anybody have a timing calculator they use with the LMLs?

Is one going to be added to EFI Live at some point?

cindy@efilive
January 31st, 2015, 09:47 AM
We may add one at some point, yours is the first request since our first release about 12 months ago. It's not a high priority and I doubt we would implement something this calendar year.

Cheers
Cindy

RADustin
February 3rd, 2015, 01:59 AM
I believe someone has modified the typical excel sheet. I think it was Chavez?

BigCE
February 3rd, 2015, 08:29 AM
I cant seem to find the newest version of the spreadsheet(found V2). Apparently Josh?? made it. I don't know who that is.
Sorry I'm new to the D-Max world.

Can somebody share the link with the latest timing calc spreadsheet.

SASDakota
February 5th, 2015, 05:45 AM
Chad, Email sent.

BigCE
February 5th, 2015, 05:50 AM
Thank you Sir

Chavez91
February 5th, 2015, 10:45 AM
I believe someone has modified the typical excel sheet. I think it was Chavez?

Yeah, I made a really rough revision of Josh-H's Calculator for the LMLs. Its over on DD near the very end of the thread. I can post it over here if needed.

It just did the small calculations i needed it for and I left it out for anyone else who wanted to improve upon it.

Chavez91
February 5th, 2015, 10:49 AM
We may add one at some point, yours is the first request since our first release about 12 months ago. It's not a high priority and I doubt we would implement something this calendar year.

Cheers
Cindy

It would make it a convenience to have one in EFI. But I guess it was never that much of a hassle to copy and paste the tables into a spreadsheet either. Would be something cool to look forward to.

SASDakota
February 5th, 2015, 11:01 AM
I agree, it is nice to have built into EFI. But on the opposite side, I sometimes modify the excel calcs to do various things automatically.

Scarface
March 4th, 2016, 03:22 AM
I am interested in the timing calculator

Move'n Up
March 4th, 2016, 04:12 AM
I am interested in the timing calculator
It's built into EFI Live if your in a Cummins tune file but not for the Duramax's

Scarface
March 4th, 2016, 04:34 AM
that I do know. I got the timing calculator for the lb7-lmm trucks

Chavez91
March 5th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Here is the Josh H Calculator I tweaked and threw together real fast that includes the LML. I cant guarantee its perfect as I made this almost 2 years ago and haven't touched it since. But its the only one I know of in existence.

staytuned
June 3rd, 2017, 02:16 PM
Here is the Josh H Calculator I tweaked and threw together real fast that includes the LML. I cant guarantee its perfect as I made this almost 2 years ago and haven't touched it since. But its the only one I know of in existence.

Has any one used this with good success ?

Tommy ashley
November 6th, 2018, 02:27 PM
Send me email of timing calculator for 2009 GMC Sierra thanks

Tommy ashley
November 6th, 2018, 03:05 PM
Thanks,,