PDA

View Full Version : E67 Yukon hybrid tune scan fail...

shakinlm7
February 8th, 2015, 10:56 AM
I've been holding off on touching (let alone playing) with my Yukon since it was under warranty. Did a little searching on here and couldn't find much info. Well it just came out of warranty and I was doing a little maintenance and decided it would be a good idea to hook up my v2 and take a peak. Scan went fine, spent all of 15 min going over supported pid's and dtc history. Disconnected and thought I'd scan the tune. I clicked e67, than verified the connection. Everything seemed normal and I got the green check mark. I proceeded to scan the tune and it went down hill. Scan did not work and I ended up with a long list of codes and reduced engine power... I snapped a picture of codes before clearing them. Everything seems fine now but wth!? Though these things where supported? Did I do something wrong?

shakinlm7
February 8th, 2015, 11:15 AM
Btw I have the latest 7.5, 8, on PC and latest firmware and boot on v2

Taz
February 8th, 2015, 11:40 AM
I believe those use an E67A ECM ... I don't believe EFILive supports these (Hybrid) beyond the 2009 model year ... I could be wrong.

joecar
February 8th, 2015, 12:20 PM
( BTW: you can obtain a screenshot by doing SHIFT-PrntScrn on your keyboard, and then pasting into an imaging program such as Paint. )

GMPX
February 8th, 2015, 12:24 PM
That is correct Taz, the E67A is a Hybrid specific ECM that is actually very different to the normal E67 (why did they not give it a new name?), sorry but we can't support that E67A.

shakinlm7
February 8th, 2015, 01:02 PM
I was in a hurry / panic when posting and neglected to mention my Yukon is an 08. After clearing DTC's everything seemed ok but I'm still a little worried as it's a daily driver and didn't want to test drive before getting some feed back first. The tune tool auto-saved an "error report", I can upload it tomorrow morning if need be. I'm in the middle of a 4 hour drive at the moment. Thanks for all the fast replies / advice.