PDA

View Full Version : Curious about VVT tables in this C7Z06 file

Cartune Performance
February 11th, 2015, 05:46 PM
I've had to tune this car with HP but since the release of support for the new OS I have been able to look into tuning this with EFILive. I always poke through tables before making changes and I've noticed the VVT stuff maybe in the wrong order. Specifically, the High Baro VVT Inlet table is most likely stuffed into the exhaust Mid Baro table.

Also, all the VVT numbers seem to be off by a factor of 4 (or 8 if you wanted these numbers in crank degrees). I've noticed this in other files as well.

Let me know if I'm crazy?

-Seth

joecar
February 12th, 2015, 03:27 AM
Seth, thanks for the review, I'll pass it on to Paul.

Blacky
February 14th, 2015, 07:41 AM
Hi Seth,

There has been an E92 calibration update in the latest pre-release here:
https://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?25175-Update-Feb-14-2015

Please let me know if the tables in question are now correct or if they still need fixing.

Regards
Paul

Cartune Performance
February 25th, 2015, 05:02 PM
Sorry Paul,

Been a little busy but just to update you:

Tables still look the same to me after redownloading and installing the new software versions. Medium and Low Baro exhaust cam tables have values in them (High table is empty) while appearing to hold values you would think to see in the intake cam side of the software. The intake side still looks a bit awkward almost like some kind of an AFM mode table ? Would there be any logic to use the exhaust tables for any reason?

-Seth

GMPX
February 26th, 2015, 09:59 AM
Hi Seth,

You are correct, the scaling is defined incorrectly on those tables, they also changed things a bit from what we expected as far as the table order in the bin files, best leave them alone for now while we fix them all up.

Cartune Performance
February 26th, 2015, 12:09 PM
Good to know guys!

Cheers!

-Seth