PDA

View Full Version : KOEO messages??????

rfinn04
February 19th, 2015, 10:51 AM
I have a 2012 LML. Ocassionally I get a Engine Power reduced message KOEO. It is completely random. It does not throw any CEL's and never seems to have anything pending when I Check for codes. Does anyone know of a way to use the scan tool to check for what may be causing this?

FYI: Truck performance doesnt ever seem to be change, and if the message comes up and you turn off the key and back on its not there.

rfinn04
September 12th, 2015, 12:57 PM
Still looking for help on this issue, still getting a reduced power message on Key On Engine Off first time cycling. Never seems to have any performance changes. Logging the REP flag shows a "rep14" DEF low or empty message. Any direction towards a cure would be great.

blklmm
September 12th, 2015, 01:46 PM
Seems like in that case you should check your can messages and make sure they're all dealt with properly

rfinn04
September 13th, 2015, 06:07 AM
I have tried some different options as far as dealing with can messages. I only see the message occasionally on initial KOEO but logging reports REPflag14 in all states, key on engine off, key on engine running. This condition had occurred in 100% stock form also. Any one have any suggestions?