PDA

View Full Version : CTSV Stand alone Help Please

drewmorris7876
March 8th, 2015, 09:02 AM
Hi, I am a new to tuning so I am jus trying to start with the basics (make the engine run first). I am working on a 68 Camaro engine swap for a friend. I started with a 2010 Camaro L99 W/6l90 and added the LSA SC, LS9 cam, Deleted DDOD & VVT. I purchased a E67 and full flashed a 2011 CTSV stock tune. I have flashed in the VATTS Patch and tired all different combos (Type 1,2,&3) and cant get the engine to crank. I have read the DTC,s after each attempt and al ways have the codes in the attached file. I am thinking that the Throttle pedal is not compatible (2010 L99). can someone please take a look and point me in the right direction? Thanks Drew

drewmorris7876
March 8th, 2015, 10:06 AM
Hi, I am a new to tuning so I am just trying to start with the basics (make the engine run first). I am working on a 68 Camaro engine swap for a friend. I started with a 2010 Camaro L99 W/6l90 and added the LSA SC, LS9 cam, Deleted DDOD & VVT. I purchased a E67 and full flashed a 2011 CTSV stock tune. I have flashed in the VATTS Patch and tired all different combos (Type 1,2,&3) and cant get the engine to crank. I have read the DTC,s after each attempt and al ways have the codes in the attached file. I am thinking that the Throttle pedal is not compatible (2010 L99). Can someone please take a look and point me in the right direction? Thanks Drew

I forgot to add I am using a wiring harness from Current Performance wiring (no starter relay, no fuel control module, Rear O2's deleted). I have voltage to the injectors and spark to the plugs just not firing the injectors.

DURAtotheMAX
March 9th, 2015, 02:06 AM
Did you try wiring in a dummy relay on the starter control circuit?

drewmorris7876
March 9th, 2015, 02:08 AM
No I didn't try that. Do you know what pin that would be on the E67?

GMPX
March 9th, 2015, 09:45 AM
Or.....

{G1220} Starter Relay Type - change to 'Not Used'

But looking at that list of faults you have bigger issues to fix first, looks like you are missing a 5V reference circuit as many critical sensors are coding 'Low Voltage'

drewmorris7876
March 10th, 2015, 09:34 AM
Do you think a bad ECM could be causing this? I am also getting P0606.

GMPX
March 10th, 2015, 10:38 AM
I would try to get GM's TIS2WEB to flash it with the CTS-V program, then disable what you need in EFILive, that way you can rule out any issues with the ECM programming.
There is sections in the E38 and E67 ECM's that no aftermarket programs can program, TIS2WEB will make sure these are programmed correctly for the LSA you have.