PDA

View Full Version : Check out my tune?

RADustin
March 23rd, 2015, 02:10 AM
Hi All,

Just wondering if a few of you can browse through my tune. It will start and idle OK, but any throttle input and it will die. I haven't tried to drive it yet but I don't even think I can get it down the road without it killing a bunch.

several maps are from a similar setup that runs well and I just copied them over. This includes timing, VE, misc spark control, etc.

My setup-
'99 LS1, stock heads/stock bottom end
227/243 .62Xish lift cam, I can look at cam card later for exact lift
P1SC blower, 3.4" pulley/stock balancer
2 bar map
current injectors are 60s but I am swapping to 48.5lbs after having issues with them.

setup is a retrofit in a '49 chevy pickup with a T56.

Tune is setup for COS5, open loop speed density.

My current goal is to get it running and get it around the block a few times.

Does anything stick out as wrong or far from what would be normal? I know idle and such is tuned last- but I am so far away I feel like I can't get it down the road.

Any help is appreciated.

-Dustin

darcy
March 23rd, 2015, 12:48 PM
Hi Dustin,

You injector flow table is wrong.

What injectors do you have, and is your fuel system pressure referenced?

VE table is pushed way down in the idle region - its probably going super rich as soon as you move out of that area.

RADustin
March 23rd, 2015, 02:27 PM
Hi Darcy,

Thank you for the review. I attached my current file with the stock injectors. The one above was with 60s and were numbers I found here on efilive forum.18160

I have MAP referenced regulator- so I should be basically horizontal across.

Is it worth it letting it warm up and attempting an autove before I leave the garage? To see where the VE table wants to be just to make sure I can make it back home?