PDA

View Full Version : New motor needs Live tune !!

ws6togo
May 9th, 2006, 03:06 AM
My new motor.....waiting on my EFILive tune !!

http://video.ls1tech.com/video/6595D469-A0A9-4928-B0AE-32D1B1F98BE9.htm]

joecar
May 9th, 2006, 05:59 AM
Your alternator's not charging...

Tordne
May 9th, 2006, 08:53 AM
Your right front tire is a couple of pounds under inflated also :muahaha:.

Trust you to notice the Alternator ;)

ws6togo
May 14th, 2006, 01:47 AM
Yes the problem with the alternator is the little residue that went in the top of the altenator connector. When cleaning off the old residue on the block some of the lead fragments went down into that clip area. when plugging that back in the car was only running off the battery. Taking off the altenator I dumped out a good amount of the lead fragmanets. Plugged it back in and ready to go now. :notacrook:

Hopefully when I get my tune done the air pressure in the tire will be resolved also !! :muahaha:

joecar
May 14th, 2006, 05:07 AM
Hopefully when I get my tune done the air pressure in the tire will be resolved also !! :muahaha:
Tuning air pressure and suspension settings/geometry using a laptop, that would be a cool thing to be able to do... :D

joecar
May 14th, 2006, 05:13 AM
I just got my sound card working again...

your idle/exhaust sound is quite impressive, it will strike fear into anyone next to you at the traffic light,
and it will definitely make car alarms trip and babies cry (...unless they like cars...). :cheers:

ws6togo
May 16th, 2006, 07:41 AM
I just got my sound card working again...

your idle/exhaust sound is quite impressive, it will strike fear into anyone next to you at the traffic light,
and it will definitely make car alarms trip and babies cry (...unless they like cars...). :cheers:

Thanks Joecar !!
I think I will be happy with it once tuned. Keith McCord is going to tune it for me and I'm sure he will be able to make it purr pretty good. I have since put on an Xpipe with bullets and dumps. Now the cam really stands out. Funny you mention the car alarm. When I start my car at work a car 2 rows over starts going crazy even after the exhaust!!;) :rockon:

ws6togo
May 16th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Tuning air pressure and suspension settings/geometry using a laptop, that would be a cool thing to be able to do... :D

That would be nice. Wonder if using the same type technology from the Gtech pro that I have built into the EFILive software would work....someone out there is prolly already working on it :cheers:

joecar
May 16th, 2006, 09:25 AM
Wonder if using the same type technology from the Gtech pro that I have built into the EFILive software would work....What have you got...?

joecar
May 16th, 2006, 09:28 AM
Funny you mention the car alarm. When I start my car at work a car 2 rows over starts going crazy even after the exhaust!!;) :rockon:LoL, I love that. :cheers: