PDA

View Full Version : Can't find a 2011 clean file

4NEATR
April 17th, 2015, 05:43 AM
Hey all, been looking all morning, even signed up at the DF site, and can't find a clean 2011 file other than a CC? anyone have any other ideas, google isn't helping lol

SASDakota
April 17th, 2015, 07:23 AM
What do you mean by a clean file? I am not aware of any modified shared files.. All files posted on deposit files share should be "clean stock" tune files. EFI shared the link on their FB page.

4NEATR
April 17th, 2015, 10:55 AM
I mean a stock file, clean of any other prior tuning, like we used to get off the tunefiledepot for the older trucks, but they only go to 09. There are still some of us who are not on FB and can't see the link lol

MobileProg
April 17th, 2015, 11:11 AM
I mean a stock file, clean of any other prior tuning, like we used to get off the tunefiledepot for the older trucks, but they only go to 09. There are still some of us who are not on FB and can't see the link lol

Look on your ECU, on the cummins sticker find the EC code. E/C : xxxxxx
I will upload the newest stock file for you.

SASDakota
April 17th, 2015, 11:21 AM
You don't need to be a part of FB to see it.

http://depositfiles.com/folders/Z29L5Z4KP

There u go. Find the file you need and have at it.

4NEATR
April 18th, 2015, 04:36 AM

Thanks a lot, i am trying to help a friend out with his truck and will get that number here as soon as he gets it to me.

4NEATR
April 18th, 2015, 04:38 AM
You don't need to be a part of FB to see it.

http://depositfiles.com/folders/Z29L5Z4KP

There u go. Find the file you need and have at it.

Ok, if that was the link on their FB page, i already found that website, and it only shows a C&C 4500 for the 2011 year, thanks though

SASDakota
April 20th, 2015, 12:27 AM
My bad... See where ASSuptions can get you? :bangin: I've only used the 10' and 12' files so far didn't even realize there weren't 11's

4NEATR
April 22nd, 2015, 10:09 AM

E/C code is CM90002.18
it's a 2011 CM2200 standard trans
If you can find that, much appreciated

MobileProg
April 22nd, 2015, 10:45 AM
Bone stock Cummins revision 26

4NEATR
April 24th, 2015, 05:07 AM
Thanks!

Tweeter83
July 6th, 2016, 04:19 PM

I know, I'm resurrecting a zombie thread, and for that I'm sorry. I just recently invested in EFI live and understand I need a stock file to work with. However I don't know where this EC number is coming from. Unless I'm completely blind, my ECU has no cummins sticker on it, and the sticker that is on it doesn't list any EC code or any other value that matches anything on the depositfiles page. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place, maybe it fell off, I don't know. The sticker I found was located between the firewall and the battery on the driver side, attached to a harness with an epic amount of wiring coming out of it, is that not what I need?

Move'n Up
July 7th, 2016, 01:40 AM
Use your V2 to Read the ECU and then copy that file to your computer or thumb drive. Then make a copy of it to edit in EFI Live going forward.

BTW - Your ECU will have to be unlocked via a bully dog, etc.