PDA

View Full Version : 68rfe tune

b.scheid94
April 20th, 2015, 01:04 AM
just curious if you are working on being able to tune the 68rfe with efi live? if so when do you think that it will be released?

cindy@efilive
April 20th, 2015, 09:07 AM
We have said we will look into transmission tuning, but that sits quite a way down the list. It won't be looked at until CSP is released and bedded down and parameter enhancements made. I suggest those projects will consume our time until around September at which point we will reassess what will be developed next.

Cheers
Cindy

Mitco39
April 20th, 2015, 09:30 AM
Ford... Did I say that? no I didnt say that. lol

But yes 68rfe stuff would be the icing on the cake on the 10+ stuff.

GMPX
April 20th, 2015, 10:18 AM
These Cummins ECM's are super complex, we are choosing one battle at a time or nothing will get done, CSP5 was the first thing we wanted to get done.

GLBWAMR
August 21st, 2015, 04:09 PM
When the time comes for work on 68rfe tuning will there be anything on the CM2100?

Or CM2200, CM2350 only?

Trans Tuner
October 14th, 2015, 08:51 AM
We have said we will look into transmission tuning, but that sits quite a way down the list. It won't be looked at until CSP is released and bedded down and parameter enhancements made. I suggest those projects will consume our time until around September at which point we will reassess what will be developed next.

Cheers
Cindy

Is there any news on the 68RFE tuning development you could share Cindy? Maybe this year yet or will it have to wait for next year?

cindy@efilive
October 14th, 2015, 11:49 AM
After CSP, Ross needed a vacation,and he just returned to the office this week after his first non-work related holiday in over 10 years. Given the length of time he was gone, the catch-up support, and the Colorado diesel switchable tuning he's working on, along with adding 2016 OS support, I'm not really sure there are enough development days left this side of Christmas to look at it. Cummins transmission is still priority for us, but I'm not going to sugar coat what's presently sitting ahead of it.

Cheers
Cindy