PDA

View Full Version : RTACS using EXT.WO2AFR1,GM.AFR and CALC.BEN1

trimchip
April 20th, 2015, 01:52 AM
I`m trying to alter the Main VE Table using EXT.WO2AFR1,GM.AFR and CALC.BEN1

I have read most of the articles regarding the theme in this section and in the Gen III, but I`m still unabe to set up up to make RTACS actually alter any values in the
VE Table.

RTACS IS working ok in my custom operating system (updating cells).

Preferably I want RTACS (with filtering) to update my Main VE Table using lambda values from B3605.

I have not yet succeded in getting GM.AFR to pick values from B3605, but I know how to make it pick from B3618 (verified on logging)

I have tried to edit the sae_generic and cal_link files according to the old articles on fixing STRIMS using RTACS.

Summary: I want the BEN1 factor between my GM.AFR and EXT.WO2AFR1 to correct the VE table until it`s as close as possible to 1.00

I do get RTACS is active, but it`s not updating any cells.

I will investigate more to make GM.AFR to pick values from B3605 (open loop), and use that table, if only I can make RTACS update at all
to obtain BEN1 to 1.00

Any inputs are highly appreciated :)

mr.prick
April 20th, 2015, 07:11 AM
how are your filters configured and what is your update frequency?
fine or course control?

trimchip
April 20th, 2015, 08:04 AM
No difference with or without filters.

Using coarse control, but I have not changed updating freq for RTACS. I think I saw an explanation somewhere.

It`s been a while since I used EFI Live and the Roadrunner, and I just realized there is A LOT of info
on this site I will study before I ask more or less stupid questions.

I`m quite familiar with tuning and know what I want, but EFI live is a bit more complicated to use than aftermarket systems to obtain it .. .

However, I like it more every day :-)

trimchip
April 20th, 2015, 08:33 AM
I found the RTACS Settings for Roadrunner under Edit-Properties-Roadrunner :)