PDA

View Full Version : Dashboard in Scan Tool

02' Hawk
May 13th, 2006, 03:44 AM
My needles have disapeered in the dashboard. What the heck happened? Now when i try to moniter the engine it will go straight to pause. (I assume that it goes straight to paus is because there are no needles in there.) Another thing is a couple days ago i did the personal to commercial upgrade that came with my EFI Live.

dfe1
May 13th, 2006, 04:39 AM
Im sure there are other and probably better ways to do this, but I'd start by verifying that you're using the latest release of both the scanning and flashing programs. You may be experiencing an incompatability problem between versions. You can download the latest at http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?t=2430.

Try that for openers.

02' Hawk
May 13th, 2006, 05:20 AM
Ok simple enough. Which one do i download? (I am new to this stuff.)

joecar
May 13th, 2006, 05:24 AM
Also, try pressing the yellow or red button at the bottom of the scan tool and see if this helps

dfe1
May 13th, 2006, 09:46 AM
Download the April 26 release and follow the installation instructions. Then do the same with the May 03 updates.

02' Hawk
May 16th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Yea that fixed the problem!

02' Hawk
July 29th, 2009, 01:39 AM
My needles have disapeered in the dashboard. What the heck happened? Now when i try to moniter the engine it will go straight to pause. (I assume that it goes straight to paus is because there are no needles in there.) Another thing is a couple days ago i did the personal to commercial upgrade that came with my EFI Live.

Ok guys sorry for the same question again. My last laptop had a hard drive crash. I now have a new laptop and the SAME ISSUE is happening again. I tried to do the update (that fixed it last time using the link above) but no luck. It's done expired on that page or something. Any new update links?

mr.prick
July 29th, 2009, 01:45 AM
I tried to do the update (that fixed it last time using the link above) but no luck. It's done expired on that page or something. Any new update links?

Because that link and this thread are super old.
Try this.
EFILive V7.5 Scan And Tune Software For FlashScan V1, V2, AutoCal And AutoTap (http://www.efilive.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=133)

02' Hawk
July 29th, 2009, 01:53 AM
Thanks man. Just found it and it's at 50% already. Thanks again for the quick reply.