PDA

View Full Version : Licence but with older version?

maudyZ28
June 21st, 2015, 11:20 PM
Hi,

I know I 'should' update to the latest version of EFIlive however, I'm not sure I have chance when I am back home for only 1 day and a friend needs one of my tunes putting on his car.

The question is, with my old version of tuning software V7.5.6 (or V7.5.7) can I still request a licence or with the codes not be correct?
If there is no way around it I will update, but I have other people I support and they will need to update too (and some are not as computer literate..)

Thanks,
Luke

Blacky
June 23rd, 2015, 02:07 PM
Hi,

I know I 'should' update to the latest version of EFIlive however, I'm not sure I have chance when I am back home for only 1 day and a friend needs one of my tunes putting on his car.

The question is, with my old version of tuning software V7.5.6 (or V7.5.7) can I still request a licence or with the codes not be correct?
If there is no way around it I will update, but I have other people I support and they will need to update too (and some are not as computer literate..)

Thanks,
Luke

The code should work but I can't gaurantee it. If it does not work (with your existing firmware), then updating to the latest firmware will allow that same code to work.

Regards
Paul