PDA

View Full Version : Calc.MAFT applying map to ve table

Mullnz86
July 11th, 2015, 11:39 PM

hi all, new to tuning and very new to efilive,
I have followed the calc.maft tutorial logged a run applied filter copied with labels and pasted to b0101, but i think I may be missing something
the corrections don't seem to be right,
ls1b using a v2/innovate lm2with serial output,
I have attached corrected ve table,pid list,map with filtered correction, any help would be great please,

Jetmech442
July 12th, 2015, 04:22 PM
I am doing calc.vet, and the values it calculates for me are grams per cylinder. It looks like the values you have are multipliers. I'll read up on this when I get to work tomorrow, but someone will probly correct me before then.

joecar
July 12th, 2015, 04:49 PM

hi all, new to tuning and very new to efilive,
I have followed the calc.maft tutorial logged a run applied filter copied with labels and pasted to b0101, but i think I may be missing something
the corrections don't seem to be right,
ls1b using a v2/innovate lm2with serial output,
I have attached corrected ve table,pid list,map with filtered correction, any help would be great please,Map pic does shows filter not applied...

post your log file and the tune file it was logged from.

joecar
July 12th, 2015, 04:51 PM
I am doing calc.vet, and the values it calculates for me are grams per cylinder. It looks like the values you have are multipliers. I'll read up on this when I get to work tomorrow, but someone will probly correct me before then.You did Calc.VET which gives you a map of VE in g*K/kPa...

he did Calc.MAFT which gives him a map of VE in correction multiplier...

this illustrates the differences between Calc.VET and Calc.MAFT (they are the reverse of each other).

Jetmech442
July 12th, 2015, 04:53 PM
Thanks Joe! Hey I was mostly right...ish