PDA

View Full Version : AutoCal Data Logging problem......

bankr
July 24th, 2015, 03:31 AM
Hello everyone! New to the forum and appreciate all the insight / knowledge on here.

I have an Autocal device. 3 button version Up / back arrow on the left, OK button in the center and down / forward arrow on the right.

I have a tune installed in my '13 Corvette 427 and was going to data log. The instructions I was given was the following:

1. Plug the AutoCal device into the car.
2. Scroll to Record Data
3. Select engine controller (E38)
4. Data logging will start with the timer and automatically stop in 30-40 minutes (or if you want to stop logging sooner, use the left arrow button)
5. Then disconnect the device and plug it into your computer and open EFILive Explorer
6. Data log will show up

Well, here is what is actually happening. I can scroll to the Record data, but it doesn't give me the option to select the engine controller. The timer starts and states that it is logging data. The first trip I took was 10-15 minutes. I used the left arrow to stop it and it prompted me with exit. (I assumed it had recorded data....it didn't). I then thought I would try again, same results. Third test was to just log and have the autocal tell me when it was done. Fortunately, the weather was nice and I went for an hour and 40 minute drive. Still was logging. I didn't have a bunch of extra time so I thought maybe it would act differently with this much data. Same results......no data shows up in EFILive Explorer.

Can anyone help???????? Please???????

Thanks in advance for the assistance. It's GREATLY appreciated.

joecar
July 24th, 2015, 09:01 PM
Is your AutoCal configured/programmed for your ECM (i.e. which pids to log from your specific ECM)...?