PDA

View Full Version : Stock LML File Library?

Coletrain45
July 30th, 2015, 07:34 AM
if someone has a stock file library for LML how much would it cost to get a copy of it? just got access to the Cookie Jar and want to start making modifications..

WyoFreeride
July 30th, 2015, 08:08 AM
One more post and you can accept PM's I think.

Coletrain45
July 30th, 2015, 08:47 AM
one more post lol

Road
July 30th, 2015, 10:28 AM
here is some I found
http://www.thetruckstop.us/forum/resources/

Coletrain45
July 30th, 2015, 11:19 PM
i have DL a file from there and it didn't work and took forever to DL

THEFERMANATOR
July 31st, 2015, 12:46 PM
here is some I found
http://www.thetruckstop.us/forum/resources/
These are the files that were on 4shared before. I uploaded the ones that are hosted on the site, and tried my best to put all the segment numbers in the descriptions. Some have had troubles with the ones hosted offsite.

Coletrain45
August 4th, 2015, 01:44 AM
yeah i just need a stock file library....

496Stingray
August 13th, 2015, 01:01 AM
I just bought myself a new 2015 GMC Denali. All stock... on the fence about killing the warranty to have some fun with it :drool:
I have been a gas tuner for ever but have not touched a Diesel. I know how they operate etc. A friend of mine (owns a Duramax Peformance shop) said to change the CP4 pump to a CP3 if I plan to tune it as the CP4 are known to shell out and spit metal through the entire fuel system.
Figured that and a Delete they say will get 550hp with the stock turbo safely and the Allison will live.

Let me know if you need a file and ill send you a PM with it.

-RM

Coletrain45
August 13th, 2015, 01:10 AM
if you have the stock file id like to have it. these new trucks are a pain just with all the maps that are involved but once you understand it, its not bad

Mike

ironmax
August 27th, 2015, 03:50 PM
How many different lml files are there?

THEFERMANATOR
August 28th, 2015, 03:42 AM
How many different lml files are there?

I uploaded about 100 at TTS, but there is even more files out there for up to 15.

minytrker
August 28th, 2015, 03:43 AM
I just buy my stock files from a place based off the VIN. Its much safer than using a file that "may" work IMO.

THEFERMANATOR
August 28th, 2015, 05:14 AM
I just buy my stock files from a place based off the VIN. Its much safer than using a file that "may" work IMO.
If the segments are all correct based off of TIS, I see no problems using the files I posted up. MANY of the other tuners were using these same files until they got pulled down. I put them up on a privately hosted site to try and help others, but I know the list is no where near complete.