PDA

View Full Version : Looking to get License details resent to me, no one replied to my emails yesterday

Mitco39
September 16th, 2015, 12:54 AM
Hey,

I sent emails to the sales team, donna, and cindy yesterday in hopes of getting a license resent to my email. I have not received a response and now I am waiting on day #2 to get these details to my customer who is without a truck till we can get a flash in there.

If anyone from the EFILive team reads this can you please check for that email.

Thanks

Mitch

Blacky
September 16th, 2015, 03:37 AM
If you don't receive an email, (for whatever reason - usually its because of over zealous spam filters), you can always re-login to your EFILive store account and check your order comments. The email is duplicated in there.
Meanwhile, I'll send you a PM with the details, just in case you can't retrieve the info via your account.

Regards
aAul

Mitco39
September 16th, 2015, 04:35 AM
I tried looking all over yesterday. I click My orders, then order details and it shows me the info I put into your system but no record of the details generated by EFILive. Maybe I am missing something? That would be perfect if I was able to do that then the odd time my email server messes up I could just logon and see it.