PDA

View Full Version : Wideband won't read pass through scanning

gotabav
September 16th, 2015, 05:51 PM
I'm having an issue logging wideband data. My previous computer and wideband both died and I've replaced them but am having no luck. I'll quit whining now....
Here is the set up
AEM 30-4110 gauge controller hooked to serial output directly to V2. I can read the WB on the LCD read out without any issues and it is spot on with the gauge. Attached is a short scan that I did about and hour ago just to have something to post.
I imagine that I don't have the correct PIDs selected, but don't know for sure.

Any help from the experts would be greatly appreciated.

Just in case it matters, the vehicle is a 2002 Blazer with an L33 swap, 243 heads, LS6 cam and intake, stock Blazer 0411 PCM

Thanks in advance.

Blacky
September 17th, 2015, 01:18 AM
I'm having an issue logging wideband data. My previous computer and wideband both died and I've replaced them but am having no luck. I'll quit whining now....
Here is the set up
AEM 30-4110 gauge controller hooked to serial output directly to V2. I can read the WB on the LCD read out without any issues and it is spot on with the gauge. Attached is a short scan that I did about and hour ago just to have something to post.
I imagine that I don't have the correct PIDs selected, but don't know for sure.

Any help from the experts would be greatly appreciated.

Just in case it matters, the vehicle is a 2002 Blazer with an L33 swap, 243 heads, LS6 cam and intake, stock Blazer 0411 PCM

Thanks in advance.

Please upgrade to the latest pre-release available here: https://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?25922-Sep-2015-EFILive-Public-Pre-Release
After installing both V7.5 and V8, run the V8 scan and tune software and click on the [Check Firmware] button to ensure the firmware and config files on your FlashScan device are up to date.

Regards
Paul

gotabav
September 17th, 2015, 04:57 PM
Please upgrade to the latest pre-release available here: https://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?25922-Sep-2015-EFILive-Public-Pre-Release
After installing both V7.5 and V8, run the V8 scan and tune software and click on the [Check Firmware] button to ensure the firmware and config files on your FlashScan device are up to date.

Regards
Paul

That did the trick! Worked like a champ.
Thanks Paul