PDA

View Full Version : Issues with V7.5 scantool need help with maps after reinstall.

sac811
September 23rd, 2015, 05:59 AM
I previously had everything set up in my V7.5 scantool and working perfectly for my calc.maft tuning.

Except the filter feature stopping actually filtering.

After a while I just decided to Uninstall it, then reinstall it.

Now I can't seem to find calc.Wo2ben and other related things that were allowing me to tune with. Even after loading the pid file I previously had used I still can't find it. And also even though it wouldn't have given me the proper info without the calc files, when I load a map to A,B etc the map won't even show up with 0.000 like it used to, it shows nothing at all.

I must be missing something here.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jeremy

joecar
September 23rd, 2015, 07:06 AM
Hi Jeremy,

Please post some screenshots (use SHIFT-PrtSCr and save to .png file, and post here)...

do you still have the calc_pids.txt file containing the definition of the CALC.WO2BEN pid...?

Sounds like you pid list and map definitions got lost, I'll post mine here shortly...

sac811
September 23rd, 2015, 10:12 AM
Hi Jeremy,

Please post some screenshots (use SHIFT-PrtSCr and save to .png file, and post here)...

do you still have the calc_pids.txt file containing the definition of the CALC.WO2BEN pid...?

Sounds like you pid list and map definitions got lost, I'll post mine here shortly...

Ok, yeah post those up for me please. I won't be able to take pictures until much later, so if I can have what I need ready to go, hopefully I can finish it up tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thanks

Jeremy

joecar
September 23rd, 2015, 10:44 AM
Ok, here's some Calc.VET/Calc.MAFT maps, extract from zip into this folder: \Documents\EFILive\V7.5\Maps

For Calc.VET you need:
- B0101=CALC.VET.map
- B5001=CALC.SELBEN.map

For Calc.MAFT you need:
- B0101=CALC.SELBEN.map
- B5001=CALC.MAFT.map

Edit: updated Maps.zip

joecar
September 23rd, 2015, 10:46 AM
Here's the calc_pids.txt file: calc_pids.txt (https://forum.efilive.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18747&d=1440722466)

goes into this folder: \Documents\EFILive\V7.5\User Configuration

joecar
September 23rd, 2015, 10:48 AM
Here's the pid file: Calc-VET-0000.pid (https://forum.efilive.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18830&d=1442111508)

goes into this folder: \Documents\EFILive\V7.5\PIDs

then start v7 scantool, goto PIDs tab, open this .pids file.

sac811
September 23rd, 2015, 03:23 PM
Ok, got everything going from the file help you gave me.

Only problem is, when I activate the wo2BEN it is not activating MAFT or VET like it normally used to.

I went in to the text file and deleted anything related to ltft and stft, as I am in open loop with only WBO2 sensor doing my tuning.

I dont remember what I used to have different here.

I will post the text file below:

Did I adjust it correctly for calc.maft with only wbo2 being used in open loop?

sac811
September 23rd, 2015, 03:30 PM
Ok now I got the VE multipliers map working, but the MAF BEN corrected table of grams/s is not working for some reason.

sac811
September 23rd, 2015, 04:13 PM
Ok, I appear to have gotten it all fixed up.

Thanks for the help