PDA

View Full Version : Cal_Link / RR Prob

ProperTuningOG
October 4th, 2015, 04:18 PM
Quick question for you guys. I have had my RR for a while and usually I just use a single wideband to tune. Well, working on a TT 5.3 and the owner installed 2 widebands. I noticed that the first wide band was acting flaky so I wanted to switch to the second. No matter what I do I can not get the second channel to work with the RR. It works fine in the scanner and I can log all day with it, I was logging both channels the entire time.

[LS1]
;Main VE Table
B0101.ROW=SAE.RPM
B0101.COL=SAE.MAP
B0101.RRR=CALC.BEN_LC11,CALC.BEN_LC12

Thats the setup I have right now. WHen I would try and use CALC.BEN_LC12 I could not get the RR to work with it. I even tried this.

[LS1]
;Main VE Table
B0101.ROW=SAE.RPM
B0101.COL=SAE.MAP
B0101.RRR=CALC.BEN_LC12

Still nothing. I had to physically move the #2 WB to the #1 input to use it with the RR.

Am I missing something here?

joecar
October 5th, 2015, 02:59 PM
Sanity check: on scantool PIDs tab, did you deselect CALC.BEN_LC11 and select CALC.BEN.LC12...?

ProperTuningOG
October 5th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Many times. LOL

I have been logging both channels the whole time. I just can not get the RR to work with CALC.BEN_LC12

ProperTuningOG
October 5th, 2015, 03:12 PM
I have been through everything. I can not find where anything would be off. So now when I need to switch I just change the AD assignment in the sae_generic.txt.

joecar
October 5th, 2015, 03:16 PM
[LS1]
;Main VE Table
B0101.ROW=SAE.RPM
B0101.COL=SAE.MAP
B0101.RRR=CALC.BEN_LC12
And, you did this ^ in the file LS1_Link.ini, correct...?

ProperTuningOG
October 5th, 2015, 03:50 PM
And, you did this ^ in the file LS1_Link.ini, correct...?

You are the man.... I knew there had to be a second file. CALC.BENLC12 - Is what was there. Now its corrected to CALC.BEN_LC12.

Thanks!!!!

ProperTuningOG
October 5th, 2015, 03:52 PM
So with that said. There is a typo in the cal_link and LS1_Link

Blacky
October 5th, 2015, 06:36 PM
After investigating, it appears the typo exists multiple times in most *_Link.ini files. I'll get it fixed for the next update.
Thanks for tracking it down.

Regards
Paul

ProperTuningOG
October 5th, 2015, 07:09 PM
After investigating, it appears the typo exists multiple times in most *_Link.ini files. I'll get it fixed for the next update.

Regards
Paul

Awesome!! Thanks.

DURAtotheMAX
October 6th, 2015, 03:11 AM

Regards
Paul

Paul, just wondering if you got my PM that I sent a couple weeks ago? :)

Thanks
Ben