PDA

View Full Version : Version 8 User Defined PIDSs.

TFZ_Z06
October 9th, 2015, 04:41 PM
How do I setup user calc pids like I did in 7.5? I see the file in the documents folder of ver 8 , but its empty and the format is not clear. Is there a how to somewhere on this?

joecar
October 11th, 2015, 02:37 AM
You create/edit calc pids from the V8 S&T program... goto the Scan tab.

TFZ_Z06
October 12th, 2015, 02:10 AM
Thanks Joe. I see that if I double click on the calc pids already there I can edit them, but I don't see how to add my own.

TFZ_Z06
October 12th, 2015, 12:43 PM
Control-k

joecar
October 12th, 2015, 01:01 PM
Ah, yes, Ctrl-K and the calc pids window pops up, then click the + in the upper right of that window.

TFZ_Z06
October 13th, 2015, 09:08 AM
Ah, yes, Ctrl-K and the calc pids window pops up, then click the + in the upper right of that window.

I noticed that if I use an external PID, for example AD1 and add it to the list, when I create my own PID, it S&T states AD1 not selected .
Is that going to be a problem?

I'm theoretically building all this for use on Sat night. I'm trying to like S&T but I am NOT there yet. :hihi:

joecar
October 13th, 2015, 12:50 PM
I noticed that if I use an external PID, for example AD1 and add it to the list, when I create my own PID, it S&T states AD1 not selected .
Is that going to be a problem?

I'm theoretically building all this for use on Sat night. I'm trying to like S&T but I am NOT there yet. :hihi:

I know that the EXT.ADx and EXT.WO2xxx pids can be set to log automatically... so I don't know yet if that's a problem.

V8 S&T is not quite there yet if you're tuning... it is very nice looking (and way faster), but it does not yet have maps and filters (but probably will soon).