PDA

View Full Version : Cadillac ATS-V w LF4

Hib Halverson
October 11th, 2015, 04:57 PM
Anyone here logged data from or calibrated a 2016 ATS-V w LF4 V6TT?

ringram
February 21st, 2016, 07:50 AM
Have you got the tune file you can share?

Hib Halverson
February 22nd, 2016, 05:52 AM
Have you got the tune file you can share?

I have the cal file but EFI Live does not support the E92 ECM in the car so the Tuning Tool will not open the file.

cindy@efilive
February 22nd, 2016, 02:53 PM
I have the cal file but EFI Live does not support the E92 ECM in the car so the Tuning Tool will not open the file.

It should be available in the next update.

Cheers
Cindy

Hib Halverson
February 22nd, 2016, 05:21 PM
It should be available in the next update.

Cheers
Cindy

Cheers to you, too, Ms. Cindy.
:cheers:

When, pray tell, do you think such an update might be released? And, will it support both the engine and trans controllers for LF4/8-spd powertrains?

cindy@efilive
February 22nd, 2016, 09:02 PM
Cheers to you, too, Ms. Cindy.
:cheers:

When, pray tell, do you think such an update might be released? And, will it support both the engine and trans controllers for LF4/8-spd powertrains?

All outstanding T87 OS's were released in December. Unfortunately they missed the software build, but you can download and install them manually from here https://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?26174-December-2015-EFILive-Public-Stable-Release The zip file is located in the first post.

I expect the software release containing E92 will be 1-2 weeks away, however if the calz files look okay, we may be able to share them with you ahead of the release. I'll keep you updated.

Cheers
Cindy

Hib Halverson
February 23rd, 2016, 07:28 AM
Ok.
I'll just lie low until I see the new release. I'm not quite ready to change the cal. in an LF4, yet anyway.