PDA

View Full Version : Cant purchase from online store

Wichita Dyno
October 16th, 2015, 01:08 PM
Is the store down? Im getting unknown error code 5 and cant purchase licenses? Help please asap

Wichita Dyno
October 17th, 2015, 04:40 AM
I guess its time to get familiar with my other brand of tuning software. If I cant get support with this product im done using it.

Mitco39
October 17th, 2015, 04:51 AM
You do know that these guys are based out of New Zealand and was the weekend when you started this thread. Trust me EFILive will reply as soon as they are back in the office. If you want to pm me your serial and auth I can order you your license for you.

Mitch

Blacky
October 17th, 2015, 09:09 AM
Is the store down? Im getting unknown error code 5 and cant purchase licenses? Help please asap

Do you get the "unknown error code 5" in the EFILive software, or do you get that error when you try to order a license from the online store?
Regards
Paul

Mitco39
October 17th, 2015, 10:12 AM
Paul,

He sent me the serial and auth code and I had no issues ordering from your store this morning.

Mitch

Wichita Dyno
October 18th, 2015, 07:40 AM
Paul,
Yes that is the error code I would get from the online store. "unknown error 5" while trying to place the order. I tried two different lap tops and 2 different credit cards. I have no clue what was going on. Mitch was kind enough and helped me out.