PDA

View Full Version : 2004 AL5 May Be Corruped

30 RUM
November 5th, 2015, 06:30 AM
Trying to help a friend with a few problems with an 04 LB7 and AL5. The truck is hitting a limiter or limp mode during acceleration. I've tried to read the controllers details with V8 using F4, and would get an error saying something out of range (if forgot to take a screen shot) that is trying to read the ECM and TCM. Now when using V7.5 tune tool I can get info from the TCM and ECM, but I think the TCM may be corrupted, see pic. I was able to get a data read of both TCM (which took 40 or so min) and ECM using V8, maps all seem normal. Only thing is the TCM has no vin. Truck also shows some crazy high injector balance rates, but runs very smooth at idle and going down the road (no smoke). The truck has new GM injectors (few months old), and CP3. I was told truck ran great besides a leaking head gasket, they fixed the heads and studded it, and now it runs bad. I'm thinking it may be a wiring problem, just wanted to see what you guys think. The truck at the moment does not have any major DTC's just a Dash, and ABS wheel code. I have logs attached.

Thanks

Sam