PDA

View Full Version : $0322 any tips?

LBZoom
November 5th, 2015, 12:19 PM
Hey guys,
I sent trace files to the support email, but while I await the reply:

Anyone else had the dreaded $0322 code come up on the autocal while attempting to flash an LML?

Had it happen once on a Cummins, did a pass through flash and it worked fine, no such luck in this case. Tried unhooking batteries, tried a stock tune with and without vin restrictions, etc. Pulled radio fuse.

Naturally it erased just enough data that the truck won't start now and returns $0101 now continuously....

Does it need to be reflashed by a GM Tech 2 in order to at least restore it back to original?

Thanks for any insight.

GMPX
November 5th, 2015, 03:03 PM
Tried unhooking batteries, tried a stock tune with and without vin restrictions, etc. Pulled radio fuse.
Did the tune attempt to flash again or no communications?

Naturally it erased just enough data that the truck won't start now and returns $0101 now continuously....
From Autocal or as a DTC? U0101?

Does it need to be reflashed by a GM Tech 2 in order to at least restore it back to original?
Shouldn't need that, but as a last resort you could try.

LBZoom
November 5th, 2015, 03:21 PM
Did the tune attempt to flash again or no communications?

From Autocal or as a DTC? U0101?

Shouldn't need that, but as a last resort you could try.

No communication after the small effort it made during one attempt, before it again gave a $0322

$0101 no data received from autocal (was using it in pass through mode at this point)

Alrighty

LBZoom
November 5th, 2015, 03:25 PM

Here's a screen shot from the most successful attempt, this is where it erased just enough....

SASDakota
November 9th, 2015, 09:26 AM
Any update to this? Has me worried, getting ready to tune my first LML next week...

GMPX
November 9th, 2015, 09:50 AM
Since LML support came out we haven't had a lot of direct contact from people with flashing issues, so don't be too worried. With the problem truck above I've not heard anything more.
Sometimes it is as simple as just pulling the battery for a minute and try again, the Bosch ECM's can sometimes get themselves in a knot when flashing, having said that they are for the most part pretty stable.