PDA

View Full Version : EFILive at Indy500

GMPX
May 21st, 2006, 11:25 PM
Hi All,

Just wanted to let you all know myself and Paul will be over in the US this week and next, part of our trip includes a few days at the Indy 500.
If anyone is going and would like to catch up with us in person for a few drinks please contact Jesse (aka wait4me on the forum), he will let you know our movements for the weekend of the 500 (because I have no idea).

Cheers,
Ross

dissonance
May 22nd, 2006, 01:16 AM
:cheers: I'm not to far away from Indy, I will have to get a hold of Jesse and maybe set something up.

eboggs_jkvl
May 23rd, 2006, 01:03 PM
Too bad you aren't hitting Atlanta over the Memorial Day weekend. There will be 400-500 f-bodies in Atlanta for G10. There's a link on www.ls2.com to the G10 website. Scott Settlemire from GM will be there and the Concept Camaro will be at the G10 assembly of car nuts.

Elmer

Tydriver
May 23rd, 2006, 03:09 PM
Awesome !!!!! I live 10mins from the speedway.. Gonna try to hook up with you guys !!!!

-----edit-----

cant send a pm or email to jesse..pm box is full... and user requests no emails per user screen here.

and I'd like to hook up with you guys! Shoot me a PM or give me a call..

Any tentative plans yet??

Todd
317-627-5018 <--cell

TAQuickness
May 23rd, 2006, 09:42 PM
sounds like a covert operation. If you're feeling crazy, stop by Houston.

wait4me
May 24th, 2006, 02:17 AM
Sorry, Cleared some space.

I am not sure of the plans exactly. We will be in my town during the day, But will be heading back to indy for saturday and be there by 6pm i think. Maybe we can all pick a spot anywhere that you guys pick. Jessebubb@yahoo.com Everyone wanting to meet somewhere email me and we can maybe get some ideas together. Thanks Jes

joecar
May 24th, 2006, 02:22 AM
Or. Co. So. Cal. is on the way to Indy, isn't it....? :muahaha: