PDA

View Full Version : Turning Off Codes Not Found

EverydayDiesel
February 3rd, 2016, 12:53 PM
Can someone please tell me how to turn off specific codes in EFI Live V2 on a 6.7L 2007 cummins? I have tuned cars with hptuners and it was simple but for whatever reason I do not see it in EFI Live V2.

Cummins610
February 3rd, 2016, 02:02 PM
Read file and open in v7, save file and flash

EverydayDiesel
February 3rd, 2016, 03:48 PM
I have version 7.5 but I guess I dont see it?

GMPX
February 3rd, 2016, 04:19 PM
Under Diagnostics >> DTC List
The only other thing I can think of is it is possible not all OS's had the DTC's mapped (it is a diabolical task on Cummins) so you may have got unlucky with the one you have there.

EverydayDiesel
February 3rd, 2016, 05:17 PM
Thanks, I see now where you have to open the diagnostic error detection and look for the values. A tip for efi would be to sort that ridiculous list!!!

Calibrations --> Internal Flash -->Diagnostics --> Diagnostic Error Detection

GMPX
February 3rd, 2016, 05:42 PM
A tip for efi would be to sort that ridiculous list!!!
It is numerically sorted which is NOT how it is stored in the ECM, we can display it like like it is set out in the DTC array in the ECM then you can call it a ridiculous list all you want.
Cummins programmers need to take a tip from GM's software guys on DTC arrays.

EverydayDiesel
February 3rd, 2016, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the help. I just mean that being able to sort that grid box from a column header click event would be nice. (i am a c/c++ developer)
I meant no offence.

JMMOR
December 22nd, 2018, 10:18 AM
Hi can you please give me a better understanding of how you found that? I'm having a lot of trouble finding the DTC's for my 2018 2.8 duramax.

KhakiCummins
December 22nd, 2018, 03:11 PM
DTCs are not available on any diesel 2010 or newer.