PDA

View Full Version : map help

BLK02WS6
May 5th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Can't believe how much I've forgotten since I haven't been tuning much... I can't remember for the life of me how to change the number of digits that show up in a map cell. See the screenshot - I can't get the row labels to show the MAP values (3 digits) and the cells won't show lambda (digits). How do you change those? Thanks in advance!19596

joecar
May 5th, 2016, 01:29 PM
In the map properties:

- on the Row and Column tabs: do Paste Labels (first go to the tunetool table, and do Copy-with-Labels, then come back here and do Paste Labels on Row and Column tabs).

- goto Data tab, set Precision to 3 or 4.

Then in the map toolbar click x-bar to show each cell's average value.

joecar
May 5th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Also (in general), on each ot the Data, Row, Column tabs, checkmark Show Units.

BLK02WS6
May 5th, 2016, 10:59 PM
Still not working for a wideband lambda map. The MAP column labels are only showing 2 digits, the RPM only shows 3 digits, and the data values in the cells are only showing 2 digits. Changing the precision doesn't change it. Constrain cell size is unchecked. On my chart, lambda shows 4 digits. Also, if I copy the cell value and paste it in notepad, the value is 7 digits (i.e. 0.703667).

BLK02WS6
May 6th, 2016, 02:40 AM
I don't get it - no matter what I do, I can't get the labels to show completely. In the user manual, under maps, data, it says: Minimum cell width: limits the minimum size (in pixels) to which the Scan Tool will shrink the cells in order to display the cell values. But this does not exist under map properties on the data tab.... seems to be my problem, but I don't see where to fix it!

BLK02WS6
May 6th, 2016, 04:15 AM
So, it turns out constraining the cells and setting them bigger works...

joecar
May 6th, 2016, 09:08 AM
Post a screenshot so I can check it.

BLK02WS6
May 6th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Here you go.

joecar
May 6th, 2016, 12:51 PM
Ok, looks good. Remember to apply the low cell count filter and the transient filter before applying the correction.