PDA

View Full Version : P0606 intermittant help!!

shane
May 5th, 2016, 12:32 PM
I have a 2015 LML Z71 we have done a tune on , runs perfect, does everything its meant to, only once every now and then it throws a P0606
code and goes into limp mode , is there something I have missed in my tune, I have seen tunes with this code disabled, but I don't believe that's the correct answer either. the base file has all the correct segments (matched directly off the original truck info)It seems no one is real keen on sharing info on these trucks but ill ask anyway. Worst case ill have to buy a tune , but then that doesn't help me learn what ive done wrong .
Thanks
Shane.

GMPX
May 5th, 2016, 01:04 PM
I just remembered I was talking to someone about this a long time ago that was getting P0606's and I found this snippet from my Emails (from 2013), might be worth a shot...

B2564 should have been increased by similar amounts you are changing your Pedal to Torque table by.
B2561 should be expanded out to say 50% as a test, that should give you plenty of head room to see if it cures the P0606.

B2561 seemed to be the main culprit for them in testing.

Cheers,
Ross

shane
May 5th, 2016, 02:24 PM
I just remembered I was talking to someone about this a long time ago that was getting P0606's and I found this snippet from my Emails (from 2013), might be worth a shot...

B2564 should have been increased by similar amounts you are changing your Pedal to Torque table by.
B2561 should be expanded out to say 50% as a test, that should give you plenty of head room to see if it cures the P0606.

B2561 seemed to be the main culprit for them in testing.

Cheers,
Ross

Seems like a great place to start thx Ross

catman3126
May 16th, 2016, 12:20 AM
Predicted torque tables. Set them to 99.6 and should go away. The first one don't set the whole table to that but the second one do. Like Ross said, it works