PDA

View Full Version : New to efi live!!!

Claylmm
May 19th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Hey every new here just got my v2 about a week ago very excited and everything's going good been learning on the older lly but the only test trucks I have to load a tune in is a lmm and a 13 cab and chassis lml looking at the graphs it's almost like a completely different world any body have any advice on tuning the newer lmm's and lml's??

P.s I bought starlite diesel efi love learning books so I've been trying to go off that has great info on the demonstration truck a lly but gives no info on any other years

Snipesy
May 20th, 2016, 04:38 AM
Nor very many willing to tackle the LML, so I applaud you for that.

I think the first thing I would do is figure out how the pedal position, torque to fuels, and limiters behave together. There is no real good way to see where you are at in those tables. For example in torque to fuel the desired torque axis has no PID. It just makes things harder, but you should be able to get a good feel to how they respond to what. Then start to try and push for more fuel. The INJQTYALL PID is the PID you want. It won't give you the exact commanded fuel, so don't use it for that, but it will be in the ballpark and will show changes.