PDA

View Full Version : Need wiring schematic for LC-2 O2 sensor harness

Tom B.
May 21st, 2016, 09:07 AM
Help. I purchased a new innovate LC-2 that arrived w/o the O2 sensor. I have a compatible "017" O2 sensor with no connector that I need to adapt and I want to confirm the pinouts for the cable. Does anyone know the correct pinouts? Any help would be appreciated.

sid
May 22nd, 2016, 07:10 AM
Help. I purchased a new innovate LC-2 that arrived w/o the O2 sensor. I have a compatible "017" O2 sensor with no connector that I need to adapt and I want to confirm the pinouts for the cable. Does anyone know the correct pinouts? Any help would be appreciated.

Did you get the wiring schematics?
I am in need of it too.

joecar
May 22nd, 2016, 10:30 AM
Might have to google "LSU4.9 schematics".

sid
May 22nd, 2016, 03:10 PM
Might have to google "LSU4.9 schematics".

we require the wiring schematics of the sensor cable used in lc-2.
I you have one can you just check the continuity and provide us which pins on sensor end connect to which pins on the lc-2 end.

joecar
May 23rd, 2016, 03:12 AM
we require the wiring schematics of the sensor cable used in lc-2.
I you have one can you just check the continuity and provide us which pins on sensor end connect to which pins on the lc-2 end.

19688I have 2 of them for the LC-1 (LSU4.2)... I don't have an LC-2 (yet).

sid
May 23rd, 2016, 04:54 AM
No problem. After many trail and errors i found the wiring schematics myself.
pin 2 on the lc 2 side is for shielding the wire to prevent interference.
there were 6 wire connecting the terminals. out the six only 4 wires were twisted and shielded. The other two wires is for the heater in the oxygen sensor and it was made of higher gauge wires.
Interestingly out of the 4 signal wires two were of the same color and terminated on to the pin 5 on the sensor side i hope. I think this is to pair the wires to get cleaner signals
Pin 6 on the sensor side was blank.

Tom B.
May 23rd, 2016, 09:17 AM
there were 6 wire connecting the terminals. out the six only 4 wires were twisted and shielded. The other two wires is for the heater in the oxygen sensor and it was made of higher gauge wires.
Interestingly out of the 4 signal wires two were of the same color and terminated on to the pin 5 on the sensor side i hope. I think this is to pair the wires to get cleaner signals
Pin 6 on the sensor side was blank.

Thank you. I looked high and low to try to find it.

joecar
May 23rd, 2016, 09:56 AM
Pin 6 on the sensor side was blank.Good job :cheers: thanks for posting it.