PDA

View Full Version : New to tuning, what would be good calibrations to get my feet wet?

Crescentauto
June 15th, 2016, 01:53 PM
I just purchased my flash scan. I needed it to disable an EGR that had a poor command from the pcm. I am looking to do some small adjustments to this truck to learn how to calibrate and hopefully make a little power along the way! ; )

a78turbo
June 16th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Please be a little more specific as to what vehicle you are working with, and if possible, post your tune file so it is easier to help you out. There is much to learn about tuning, welcome to the club. I'm sure there are a few people here that would be willing to help you with any questions and issues that you may run across.

Crescentauto
June 17th, 2016, 12:21 PM
I'm sorry I didn't mean to be vague. and thanks for the welcome lol it is an 05 lly with a stock tune (other than the EGR being disabled). I would certainly post it, and iv seen others post a tune before, but I cant seem to figure out how? my attachment option on my message board wont work for some reason

joecar
June 17th, 2016, 04:29 PM
At the bottom of the reply box click Go Advanced and then click Manage Attachments.