PDA

View Full Version : Commanded fuel self adjusting disable?

arinkuddy
June 20th, 2016, 01:10 AM
So I noticed that the commanded fuel will self adjust with a constant throttle input. Its not really a big deal but I was wondering if anyone knows how to disable this. That way the throttle table is explicitly what im commanding. In the pic I attached here i did my best to hold the throttle steady and you can see the commanded fuel increases and decreases inversely to RPMs.
Thanks

Move'n Up
June 20th, 2016, 01:21 AM
That's an Extrapolated value so there are several factors that go into determining it. To answer your question I do not believe that you can lock it in to a constant number and in reality you really wouldn't want to.

arinkuddy
June 21st, 2016, 03:32 AM
Just to clarify I don't want to lock to a constant commanded fuel but rather stop it from compensating by adding more fuel when the rpms decrease. When I climb a hill the rpms will drag down and commanded fuel will go up, by some amount and vice versa. I made a little calc to interpolate the throttle table and give me mm3 and in my picture I should be at 20-23ish mm3. Its up in the 30s. I just wondered if it was done. This is for my own amusement.

EDIT: Also that log i have pictured was over several miles, every peak and valley was caused by the hills i was in. I was averaging about 55mph ish.