PDA

View Full Version : E92 calc_pids.txt for doing VE/MAF calculations...

joecar
August 30th, 2016, 11:03 AM
We're trying to do Calc.VET and Calc.MAFT for E92, E83, E78 and E39.

Attached calc_pids.txt defines some calc pids that will help us...

please feel free to download, copy to C:\users\you\EFILive\V7.5\User Configuration and rename to calc_pids.txt.

If you're running analog wideband, please let me know which one.

If you're running 2 widebands, please let me know.

Ninety8C5
August 30th, 2016, 11:32 AM
I've downloaded the PID file and will try to get some logs for you in the next couple of days.

Thanks!

Ninety8C5
August 30th, 2016, 01:48 PM
When I went into the 'Scan' Tool it didn't like the CALC.DAT PID. I changed CALC.DAT.C TO SAE.IAT.C AND CALC.DAT.F TO SAE.IAT.F and then I was able to select the PID. I was just wondering if that is what you wanted in the PID.

Thanks!

Forget the above comment. By selecting the PID even though it's not supported it becomes supported.......:Eyecrazy:

joecar
August 31st, 2016, 05:42 AM
When I went into the 'Scan' Tool it didn't like the CALC.DAT PID. I changed CALC.DAT.C TO SAE.IAT.C AND CALC.DAT.F TO SAE.IAT.F and then I was able to select the PID. I was just wondering if that is what you wanted in the PID.

Thanks!

Forget the above comment. By selecting the PID even though it's not supported it becomes supported.......:Eyecrazy:Are you saying that the original form works ok...?

joecar
August 31st, 2016, 05:44 AM
CALC.DAT.K should work with either CALC.DAT.C or SAE.IAT.C...

by using CALC.DAT.C I'm avoiding mentioning SAE.IAT.C more than once (for programming reasons).

Ninety8C5
August 31st, 2016, 06:05 AM
Yes. It wasn't supported (X through PID) because the CALC.DAT PID wasn't selected. So when you select it, it's supported (no X).

Ninety8C5
August 31st, 2016, 06:07 AM
Here's a log I just took.

joecar
August 31st, 2016, 07:36 AM
Log looks very good... please also log ETCTP when you get a chance (no rush... I'm going to be busy analyzing your current log).