PDA

View Full Version : EFI LIVE for stock 2010 dodge ram 2500

DODGE-2010
September 6th, 2016, 06:49 AM
Just reaching out to see if anyone know someone who can write a performance tune for a stock 2010 dodge ram 2500? I have purchased a autocal for a company which writes tunes for them (i will not name the company at this point). They have made several attempts to write a tune for this truck. but every time the truck will re-gen at all. Basically want to see if anyone has a stock ram with efi live installed and who wrote the tune before i completly give up on efi live.

Thanks!

Move'n Up
September 6th, 2016, 08:55 AM
Your AutoCal will have to be released by the unnamed company before anybody else can write tunes for it to flash with.

DODGE-2010
September 6th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Your AutoCal will have to be released by the unnamed company before anybody else can write tunes for it to flash with.

Do you know someone who can do the tune. I have no problem asking them to release it. I am sure they rather do that than give me my money back

Move'n Up
September 6th, 2016, 09:38 AM
If there is a good tuner that is in driving distance that is your best bet. I would consider the following:
Firepunk Diesel - Lavon
Anarchy Diesel
Starlite Diesel - Zach

Sent via TapaTalk from my Galaxy Note 4

DODGE-2010
September 6th, 2016, 09:53 AM
If there is a good tuner that is in driving distance that is your best bet. I would consider the following:
Firepunk Diesel - Lavon
Anarchy Diesel
Starlite Diesel - Zach

Sent via TapaTalk from my Galaxy Note 4

Thank you for the info. I guess I should ask, dose anyone have a bone stock 2010 and up that has been tuned buy efi

cindy@efilive
September 6th, 2016, 12:04 PM
Thank you for the info. I guess I should ask, dose anyone have a bone stock 2010 and up that has been tuned buy efi
You are asking the wrong question. EFILive doesn't write tunes. EFILive writes software. The tune result is only as good as the person sitting behind the keyboard, which isn't a reflection on the caliber of the software.

If you are looking for feedback on tuning results, you'll need to ask for feedback on a specific tuner.
Cheers
Cindy

ironmax
September 6th, 2016, 02:35 PM
You need to post at competition diesel

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

KhakiCummins
September 7th, 2016, 07:39 AM
You need to post at competition diesel

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

or Cummins Forum...