PDA

View Full Version : GMT 800 Series Light Duty Trucks

Steve Bryant
February 19th, 2004, 06:18 PM
My 2000 Yukon XL has the LQ4 6.0 L Engine and my PCM Operating System is 12205612. I currently have EFILive Pro 6.3. All of the features including bi-directional controls and LS1/LS6 seem to work properly.

I assume that FlashTune will work for all of the GMT 800 series trucks (1999 and after, with LS1 based engines) including my vehicle, but I would like for you to verify that this is your intention.

I believe that this is especially important since the F Body cars have been discontinued here in the States. Therefore, anyone who wants to buy and modify a new rear wheel drive, LS1 powered GM product will be buying these trucks unless it is a Holden based GTO or a Corvette.

These vehicles include:
Chevrolet - Silverado PU/Tahoe/Suburban/Avalanche/SSR
GMC - Sierra PU/Yukon/Yukon XL/Denali/Envoy XL
Cadillac - Escalade Series (all Variants)

Steve Bryant
March 7th, 2004, 06:10 PM
TTT
I'm not sure that I'm doing this correctly. I'm just trying to bring it to the top again.

Regards,

Steve

GMPX
March 7th, 2004, 11:35 PM
I assume that FlashTune will work for all of the GMT 800 series trucks (1999 and after, with LS1 based engines) including my vehicle, but I would like for you to verify that this is your intention.

Steve,

We will absolutely endeavour to support all 1999+ LS1 based trucks. They are fairly high on the priority list to get compeleted.

Steve Bryant
March 8th, 2004, 02:09 AM
Thanks,
That is what I expected, but I just wanted to verify this point. I doubt that there will be any compatibility issues since EFILive Pro V6.3 seems to work fine on my vehicle. I assume that the fundamentals of the software and hardware are pretty well synchronized with the LS1 cars of that the same era, including Holden, F Bodies and Corvette. I'm sure that Delphi/Delco used the same architecture for contemporary vehicles based on the same powertrain.