PDA

View Full Version : LML E86 Initialization

30 RUM
October 1st, 2016, 12:19 AM
Can we initialize a new LML ECM with EFILive, and set the injector data? I would also like to flash the ecm on the bench. If someone could share the E86 A and B (if it's different) pin-out that would be great. Does EFILive have any plans on updating the bench flash guide with latest ECM, TCM, and PCM's that are now supported?

Thanks

Sam

S Phinney
October 1st, 2016, 03:32 PM
It can set injector data and I believe it can do the initial flash on a bench but not in the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GMPX
October 2nd, 2016, 09:26 AM
Sam I think on the older E35's we could force the ECM to learn the injector codes from the Glow Plug Module (they are stored there too), the same system may exist on the E86 but I am not 100% sure on that. A Full flash with EFILive is the same as what TIS does.
The bench harness tutorial is very time consuming to present it the way it is done which is why it hasn't been updated for a long time, it just keeps getting pushed to the back of the queue.

30 RUM
October 2nd, 2016, 09:56 AM
Thank you for the reply. Do you know what pins are needed? I did just notice that efi connections is makeing harnesses for them. This may just be a one time deal. If so 150 is a little steep for a one time flash.

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk