PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of Demo Mode?

nonnieselman
October 27th, 2016, 09:00 AM
I bought another V2 from a buddy of mine and decided to install V7.5 and V8 on my work computer since it has 2 nice big monitors.
I remember doing something on my laptop to get rid of demo mode. I know i had to have my V2 plugged in and open EFI Live and register the serial and Key but it didnt work on my work computer.
Opened a tune just now and its in Demo mode. I do have the Serial and Key entered in the new computer.

joecar
October 27th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Post a screenshot...

when you enter the details from the blue card, make sure the date is in the correct format.

also, make sure Commercial Scan&Tune is selected.

nonnieselman
November 4th, 2016, 06:44 AM
ill have to get the blue card out of my safe.
Is there a way to get the info if i email EFILIVE? It will be monday before i can get home and i have no idea where my blue card is for my old V2 that ive had for years.

nonnieselman
November 4th, 2016, 07:30 AM
I Also noticed when i installed the V7.5 and V8 on this computer the files all went to a weird folder, not where i wanted them on the install. Guess i can move them to my documents folder?
My laptop put them where i asked them to go.

nonnieselman
November 4th, 2016, 07:53 AM
Got my old V2 working on here without Demo Mode coming up.. I found my license .txt file on my laptop and copied it over.. Now to find my new v2 blue card and get it on here.
none of my .vdp or .vdg files are where they are suppose to be, copied all the ones from my laptop onto this PC and its working except Dashboard A. its all weird looking without the blue screen