PDA

View Full Version : Weird email "supposedly" from EFILIve support staff

hog
December 2nd, 2016, 05:28 AM
I just got an email from this address support@efilive.com

Here is the message, the entire message wont copy over here, but it was a bunch of weirdo text and some Facebook links
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear hog,

You have received a new private message at EFILive Forum from duytinh9212, entitled "Ch
All the best,
EFILive Forum
Rất xin l

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
https://forum.efilive.com/private.php

All the best,
EFILive Forum
xxxxxxxxxxxx

I just thought you guys should know

peace
Hog

Chevy366
December 2nd, 2016, 07:18 AM
Yea, sent a notice to them yesterday in a PM asking if the site got hacked. I use Linux so not to afraid of viruses.
Don't know about anyone else but I have all the bras I need right now. :gossip:

Dear Chevy366,

You have received a new private message at EFILive Forum from duytinh9212, entitled "Ch

Odd when I pasted the message the body of it disappeared.

Dear Chevy366,

[ When I paste the site name into here anything below the name in text is removed as well as the name.]

Just pasted and tried again, same thing, message body disappears; here is the Face Book address buried within the text -- (https://www.facebook.com/aocagedbrahanoi) Site link goes to a FB page with bras and a odd name -- site name when translated comes up Vietnamese and means "Caged Shirt Bra - Underwear Women."

GMPX
December 2nd, 2016, 09:58 AM
You guys don't want "Caged Shirt Bra" ?? We thought they'd be an interesting new product line :rotflmao:

Unfortunately every now and then one of these professional spammers gets through and bombards us. We have Joe who can ban these people monitoring the forum for US times, and of course us over here for the rest of the time. They'll usually be banned within an hour or two of successfully registering.

joecar
December 2nd, 2016, 11:49 AM
If they post (i.e. have a forum account) I can ban them... but if they hack in via email, I can't do anything.

They are very annoying, not to mention what damage they might be doing.