PDA

View Full Version : Link Autocal

Harrismarine
December 12th, 2016, 11:35 AM
I am new to autocal can someone point me to the link and unlink instructions I have searched but cannot find the info. I have it all set up and it logs data no problem i just want to link it to my V2.
Much appreciated, Mike

cindy@efilive
December 12th, 2016, 12:51 PM
There are 2 methods to link an AutoCal to a FlashScan. Both are in the documentation attached.
http://content.efilive.com/documents/EFILive%20AutoCal%20Info%20For%20Tuners.pdf

Cheers
Cindy

superspode_662
February 14th, 2017, 11:01 AM
If someone has an autocal and their tuner has passed away, what does one do then? I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place because I have an autocal my grandfather tuned and hes now deceased. I have upgrades dropping at my house tomorrow and I can't do anything without new tunes. Surely I won't have to buy a new autocal in order to upgrade??

cindy@efilive
February 14th, 2017, 11:49 AM
If someone has an autocal and their tuner has passed away, what does one do then? I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place because I have an autocal my grandfather tuned and hes now deceased. I have upgrades dropping at my house tomorrow and I can't do anything without new tunes. Surely I won't have to buy a new autocal in order to upgrade??

Do you know the whereabouts of your Grandfather's FlashScan V2? It's that FlashScan V2 that provides the link (and restriction) to your device.

Cheers
Cindy