PDA

View Full Version : $0533

4794cook
December 15th, 2016, 09:01 AM
I'm getting this code after I got updated tunes for my lbz, same ecu, same truck, same autocal. The vin and everything matches and I still have my old tunes. This happened after I updated everything after 3 years. Please help ASAP!!!

Blacky
December 15th, 2016, 02:03 PM
I'm getting this code after I got updated tunes for my lbz, same ecu, same truck, same autocal. The vin and everything matches and I still have my old tunes. This happened after I updated everything after 3 years. Please help ASAP!!!

Can you send me the following files:
A license backup file from you FlashScan V2. Use the EFILive V8 Scan and Tune software: [F7 Licenses]->[Backup] option to create the backup file
A *.ctz file read from the LBZ controller.

Send them to paul@efilive.com. Include a link to this thread so I know what it is about.

Regards
Paul

4794cook
December 15th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Can you send me the following files:
A license backup file from you FlashScan V2. Use the EFILive V8 Scan and Tune software: [F7 Licenses]->[Backup] option to create the backup file
A *.ctz file read from the LBZ controller.

Send them to paul@efilive.com. Include a link to this thread so I know what it is about.

Regards
Paul

I sent you all the files and a email Paul. Please let me know what you find out ASAP. It has to be a glitch from when I updated my autocal. That's the only thing that has changed period.