PDA

View Full Version : 2011 lml. Looking to delete.

schaererdominic
January 10th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Got my flashscan v2 early and im playing with the software. Need help on how to read the computer and tune truck to run on deletes. Help would be much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

GMPX
January 10th, 2017, 06:12 PM
You can't read the ECM, you can't do deletes on the LML.....were you told that before you bought it?

schaererdominic
January 11th, 2017, 01:38 AM
You can't read the ECM, you can't do deletes on the LML.....were you told that before you bought it?
O won a 6.7 cumminns thats already deleted but imbswitching to efi live. My dd has the lml and wants it deleted also. So i bought a flashscan. My question is why can you buy efi live dpf delete tunes from a vendor, but cant access anything from the laptop? Do you have to download the stock file from another source?

SASDakota
January 12th, 2017, 07:30 AM
If you see a delete tune offered by an EFI vendor then that vendor has modified the tune outside of EFI live prior to tuning with EFI software and license/sell it to customers. That is a quick overview of what is going on.

That being said you can use a V2 or autocal to tune both 6.7 cummins and LML but tune files will need to be purchased accordingly from vendor.

THEFERMANATOR
January 18th, 2017, 03:32 PM
We do not have access to the delete tables in the US, but they are available outside the US(due to the EPA). Some tuners offer delete tunes that they have built, and simply use EFILIVE as a flashing tool to flash the tunes in that they have built.

WolffXIII
January 24th, 2017, 11:14 AM
Not sure about you guys, but if we are talking about the LML, then yes, you can do an EGR Delete with EFI Live. We do work for off road racing, and that is the one thing that goes right away. I know you can't see the parameters in the US Version of EFI Live, and I do know you can't mess with the EGR down there. But I don't live there, so ya.

izazzel
February 17th, 2017, 02:04 PM
so if your outside the US you get access to the delete tables??? If so... thats kinda jacked up that my money doesnt buy the same thing someone else's does based on where they live. If other versions of the software are available what decides what version you get?

DieselMafialb7
February 18th, 2017, 04:42 AM
so if your outside the US you get access to the delete tables??? If so... thats kinda jacked up that my money doesnt buy the same thing someone else's does based on where they live. If other versions of the software are available what decides what version you get?

Message me your trucks info I can get you a blank file with codes killed

GMPX
February 19th, 2017, 10:21 AM
If other versions of the software are available what decides what version you get?
US Law, EPA enforcement, little things like that :unsure:

izazzel
February 19th, 2017, 02:01 PM
no i mean what tells the software/hardware that you live in the usa

izazzel
February 19th, 2017, 02:06 PM

izazzel
February 19th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Message me your trucks info I can get you a blank file with codes killed thanks DieselMafialb7 but i c ant message you the site will not let me or i have'nt figure out how to yet can you message me please?

Blacky
February 20th, 2017, 12:16 PM

When the EFILive software is installed on a PC it checks the Windows Location setting.

Regards
Paul

izazzel
February 20th, 2017, 03:33 PM
ok so do folks out side of the usa get access to the dtc table?

ikre8kos4u
February 23rd, 2017, 12:57 AM
Until you have a message capability available the info your seeking to be answered will not (should not) be discussed openly in a public forum. Blacky gave you a screen shot of what needs to be done, but if your still confused I would like to further clarify it for you in a PM. Much of the information you are seeking though will not be readliy available and time is what is key to understanding how the software works. I have had my V2 for a little over a year and I am still finding out new things with the software. You will need to invest much time and sadly because of the US EPA restrictions it will also take some investment of money to create things that are simply not available in EFILIVE. For now though if you want a tune(s) with everything you are looking for you will need to reach out to a vendor that has the tools and knowledge to build you a custom set of for the newer platforms. I won't specifically mention any as with a bit of google searching and research one can decide for themselves who to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miller
May 22nd, 2017, 02:32 AM
How many posts do you need in order to PM someone?

C10Racer
December 13th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Anyone ever figure this out? I've got my Kiwi laptop registered here and while I can modify the tables I still get the "xxxkm until speed limited to xxkm".

amendez6969@gmail.com
December 22nd, 2017, 09:29 PM
PM me i have info you can use and knowledge i'd like to update you with, also you shouldn't speak of deletes in EFI LIVE forum, it's frowned upon.

johnny_boii
January 10th, 2018, 01:39 PM
Would someone shoot me a email explaining some of this with much greater detail?

idagon
January 23rd, 2018, 01:46 AM

Hi DieselMafialb7, can you email me from my profile? I cannot pm you for some reason. I have a couple questions

Hutch741
March 20th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Yep, an EPA thing. Was hoping our new president could drain the EPA swamp, but it seems they have more power than the president. I should have kept my old duramax. I didn't know my EFILive would be pretty useless for my new truck. When you cannot delete the DPF and then when you change tune files you can mess up emission sensors and get CEL easily. You will likely burn more fuel because of regeneration more often. EFILive was great for the old Duramax. Well, there is one thing I can still do, and that is to raise the speed limiter limit speed to beyond what the truck can do.

Cheers

Hutch741
March 22nd, 2018, 09:26 AM
You advertise "banks 4" monster exhaust-turbo back". Pretty obvious an important piece or two is missing from your emission system. That might be frowned upon. Maybe you mean turbo-back to CAT and DPF. You say, "egr delete plate". There's that frowned upon word again. Of course, you used the singular version and not plural, so that's probably acceptable.

RDLLC
August 12th, 2019, 12:54 PM
I’ve been trying to accomplish this for a while. Already have my IP address changed for Netflix etc... I’ve removed V8 and V7.5 and downloaded again and still don’t have the extra tables. Anything else I should try? Thanks.

GMPX
August 12th, 2019, 01:18 PM
RDLLC, I don't know where you got the idea that EFILive does some sort of location checking via the internet when it runs because it doesn't, the calibrations are gone, that is why you don't see them.

Josdel86
August 14th, 2019, 02:35 AM
Message me your trucks info I can get you a blank file with codes killedNeed dpf delete, can you do it?

Enviado desde mi Moto Z (2) mediante Tapatalk

RDLLC
August 14th, 2019, 08:54 PM
RDLLC, I don't know where you got the idea that EFILive does some sort of location checking via the internet when it runs because it doesn't, the calibrations are gone, that is why you don't see them.

Just always see people say “it’s not supported in the US”, so just figured something was different in another country.

RD TRCTR
August 15th, 2019, 03:31 AM
Just always see people say “it’s not supported in the US”, so just figured something was different in another country.

You don't have enough posts for a PM. Check your profile wall.

haulincamp
November 27th, 2019, 12:04 PM
DieselMafialb7, can I give you my trucks info? I'm not sure how to, if I'm allowed yet, to PM you

kyle.berger
March 15th, 2020, 06:29 AM
Could I get that file? I’m having the same issue

Lennydmaxguy
August 22nd, 2022, 01:31 PM

Dieselmafialb7, can you PM me, please?

MatrixBDP
August 28th, 2022, 02:38 AM

Hey, this thread is from 2017 and hasn't had any traffic since in over a year. If you need a file the best bet would be to reach out to a tuner or shop. If you do not have a FlashScan or AutoCal the file won't do you any good anyway.

Lennydmaxguy
August 29th, 2022, 06:38 AM

Never mind, I figured it out.:thumb_yello:

Lennydmaxguy
August 29th, 2022, 06:40 AM
Hey MatrixBDP, thanks for the reply. I was looking for info on accessing dtc tables on LMLs, but I figured it out.

dan_verbruggen@live.com
October 23rd, 2022, 08:02 AM
Got my flashscan v2 early and im playing with the software. Need help on how to read the computer and tune truck to run on deletes. Help would be much appreciated

i use this site for lml stock files works good

https://mscservices.net/products/duramax-2001-2014-ecm-stock-4094os-base-file