PDA

View Full Version : P1514 REP MAP/MAF/TPS Correlation on startup

TurboCamaro
January 11th, 2017, 12:26 PM
HI All
I have run across P1514 with associated Reduced Engine Power frequently on boosted engines however this one has me a bit perplexed.
It sets P1514 (and other codes) on first startup in the morning and will go away once warm with restarting the truck.
The truck is an 03 AWD Denali built by someone else with a Paxton added to the stock motor and the tune leads some to be desired. When I received the truck it was purely to fix the MILs which included P0171/74 as the Long Terms were maxing and the P1514. I added 15% to C6101 and P1514 set again this morning. It has a few other "odd" codes:
P1514 MAP/MAF - Throttle Position Correlation EPA ($10) "Powertrain Control Module (PCM)"
P1514 MAP/MAF - Throttle Position Correlation H ($10) "Powertrain Control Module (PCM)"
U1041 Lost Communications With Brake/Traction Controller - Device $29 H ($10) "Powertrain Control Module (PCM)"
U1056 Lost Communications With Suspension Controller (RTD) - Device $38 H ($10) "Powertrain Control Module (PCM)"
C0240 Powertrain Control Module (PCM) Traction Control Not Allowed H ($29) "Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)"
B1440 Power Mode Master Input Circuits Mismatch H ($40) "Body Control Module (BCM) or Dash Integration Module (DIM)"
B2961 Key In Ignition Circuit H ($40) "Body Control Module (BCM) or Dash Integration Module (DIM)"
U1000 Class 2 Data Link HC ($81) "Audio Amplifier (AMP)"
U1000 Class 2 Data Link HC ($82) "Remote Playback Device-CD Player (CDX)"
U1000 Class 2 Data Link HC ($A7) "Rear Seat Audio Controller (RSA)"
Interestingly after a flash the only codes remaining are U1000 which I believe are the aftermarket stereo so no worries. The other codes go away even after a very lengthy test drive. They seem to come back only on a cold start, it is currently -12C here. In addition it has only now surfaced this vehicle has been used daily for many months/years like this.

I increased C6101 throughout by an additional 20% plus increased additionally in the low kPa and RPM range. Hopefully this has it.

Attached is the cal.
Thoughts on what I may be missing here?
Thanks