PDA

View Full Version : Caddy CTSV FACTORY TUNE?

bstuder11
January 21st, 2017, 02:52 PM
Hey guys I know I'm reaching here and I will be very lucky if any of y'all have what I'm needing but I do not have any of my factory CTSV tunes anymore and a customer bought a 2004 that has already been tuned quite a bit I believe from riding in it and it runs really good but I always like to have a factory tune for whatever I work on so if any of you guys could help me out I would really appreciated if you could send me a copy. Thanks guys!

ScarabEpic22
January 21st, 2017, 07:04 PM
So a 2004 CTS-V factory tune?

There's one on the DropBox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4ydh5wltk3ssxbw/AAB3OpAch8mtUdzTGIjBOUeXa/Cadillac?dl=0

bstuder11
January 22nd, 2017, 07:25 AM
Ok thank you very much! Now ummm wheres the drip ox? Would you mind opening that tune in there and then copying the address bar and sending it to me soi can not only get the tune but also check out thjd drop box? Appreciate the help man!

gmperformancecentre
January 22nd, 2017, 12:07 PM
Ok thank you very much! Now ummm wheres the drip ox? Would you mind opening that tune in there and then copying the address bar and sending it to me soi can not only get the tune but also check out thjd drop box? Appreciate the help man!

here you go.

joecar
January 24th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Thanks Steve.