PDA

View Full Version : Gent's, can we get two tables please for the E92.

PRAY
January 23rd, 2017, 12:38 PM
Is there a way or have you guys considered giving us a way to turn on E85 in these cars (16' Camaro)? Right now it can only be done in HPT that I know of. The other table I would really like and would be useful is the one for setting the minimum ECT thresh hold for the Thermostat. If you change thermostats right now the car goes into some crazy mode where the fans won't turn off due to it not reaching a designated minimum temp. You can delete the DTC's but that just isn't the right way to do things. Not being able to turn on E85 is costing me a lot of customers right now. No one wants to pay for two license fees and I have been using EFI Live forever and have no desire to go to HPT. Thanks. If I am missing something then please let me know. Everything else pertinent for the tuning I need to do so far seems to be there.

There is also one more rev limiter issue I have run into. All my tables I can see in EFI Live are set to 7K. But the car hits a limiter at 6,700. In HPT there is a rev limiter table in DFCO of all places that I can't see in EFI that is set to 6,700. I can't seem to do anything about it.

Thanks guys/gals.

wesam
January 24th, 2017, 09:08 PM
For the thermostat and due to the missing table you can put p0128 to not reported to help with cars with lower thermostat
I hope those tables will be added and i request also the throttle scaller table to be added
We have a problem when tune cars with different throttle size
This table is available in the other software

PRAY
January 24th, 2017, 10:25 PM
I have been setting the DTC's to not report on non E85 cars that I don't need the other software to tune. I would rather do it right though.