PDA

View Full Version : Script exited with code $0550: Controller authorization file could not be created.

GabrielMga
February 23rd, 2017, 08:06 AM
Hi,

We was trying to tune an E80 2016, but we just got this message.

Any help? :)

Thanks

joecar
February 23rd, 2017, 09:44 AM
Is your FSV2 Config space setup correctly...?

GabrielMga
February 23rd, 2017, 09:55 AM
I don't know, I've never managed these configs yet.
I've done some E80 with controller auth before, and this was the first that happened this error :(

cindy@efilive
February 23rd, 2017, 03:33 PM
Hi Gabriel,

In V8 software build 314 and earlier there is a bug with Controller Authorization. You can use either of the work arounds published in the known issues thread (copied below for your reference), or update to the latest software, V8 build 316 and V7 build 323. NOTE: These releases are only available by using the Check for Updates options in your software. They are not available as a separate download.

Known Issues

When Synchronizing authorized Auth-Codes from V8 software to FlashScan V2 or AutoCal, the Remote.ska file is not correctly saved to the device resulting in the following errors for BBR $0550, $0551, $0552, and/or Header Truncated.

Workarounds:

Read the controller using V8 pass-thru reading.
Delete the Remote.ska file from FlashScan/AutoCal using EFILive Explorer. Synchronize keys to FlashScan/AutoCal using [Sync Selected Items] option. Using EFILive Explorer, Refresh Config files before disconnecting FlashScan/AutoCal.

Cheers
Cindy