PDA

View Full Version : Vats

KillaKustomKables
March 13th, 2017, 01:36 AM
Hi Guys,
Has anyone been able to do a VATS delete to run the 2.8L standalone, Or will it be an option in further release's

Thanks

GMPX
March 13th, 2017, 10:20 AM
We haven't done them yet as nobody has asked, but it should be possible. Are you trying to do it at the moment or just planning a project?

KillaKustomKables
March 13th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Planning a project at this stage, we have 3 engines sitting here and if we can make them run we have projects to fit them into. If you need someone to test it for you let me know and i can get the engines set up to run on a stand.

GMPX
March 13th, 2017, 12:48 PM
It shouldn't be an issue for us to do it, if you wanted to set one up (yeah I know easier said than done) then we get make it work.

KillaKustomKables
March 13th, 2017, 01:16 PM
No worries i will set one up and shoot you a message once its done

GMPX
March 13th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Yep, just repost in here would be best.

Tre-Cool
July 9th, 2019, 08:25 PM
Thread mining as i did remember there was a request already.

Picking up a wrecked 2014 colorado on friday, haven't really decided what to do with drivetrain yet, but figured it best to get in early and put in a request for vats parameters for OS 55597308 (at least that's what tis2web says it has for vin). Happy to test or run it on a later model OS's if you only want to do a certain os year.

GMPX
July 10th, 2019, 09:53 AM
No problem, we did the VATS patch for two Opel OS's (not even the 2.8L) but I never heard back how it went.
When you get closer to firing it up let me know, I can knock it over pretty quick.